SpotLight

10% off all orders at DHC July 1 - Aug 31

Monday, March 23, 2009

Sweet but Elegant Purple Look


Banana Republic at ShopStyle

This look combine purple and gold together elegantly. This purple dress is very cute. Unfortunately, this dress is available in UK and I do not want to pay for the high shipping cost. So, I am trying to find a similar dress and also the sandals. I am really inspired by this satin sandal to find myself my gold and purple look.

Given this economic situation of our world right now, I figure shopping for vintage and thrift might be my best option right now.

My mission : Get an elegant gold and purple look on a buget.

About this look

Corsage And Drape One Shoulder Dress– £75

Tiger's eye ring by Banana Republic – $49

43 Cedes Wide Arm Sunglasses – £14

ZOE AND MORGAN - Pirate princess earrings – £114

Luella Jacquard envelope clutch– £215

Lilac jacquard metallic envelope clutch with a heart detail and a small logo charm at the front is

John Galliano - Patent and satin sandals – $566

Thank god that the price of this sandals is way over my budget right now. Otherwise, I would have bought it.

Roberto Cavalli Gold-plated cuff – £220

I like this one too.

Fashion Fair Finishings™ Lipstick – $18


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online