SpotLight

10% off all orders at DHC July 1 - Aug 31

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gladiator Sandals




Forever 21 at ShopStyle



I love the gladiator style sandals. In fact, I have several outfits that goes very well with these gladiator sandals. I have been searching for a pair of gladiator sandals for quite a while. So far, I have not found the right one for me yet. The problem is some of them that I have tried are quite ok but I did not like the color. Yesterday, I found this spread. This creates another problem for me because I can not decide which pair to choose...hm I think I have to go by the process of elimination.
  1. Choose the budget
  2. Choose the color
  3. Choose the pattern
In this case I choose Type Z - Jazmine (Tan Suede) – $69 at Zappos.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online