SpotLight

10% off all orders at DHC July 1 - Aug 31

Friday, July 24, 2009

Review : MAC LiquidLast Liner - Color Aqualine



Product : MAC Liquidlast Liner
Color : Aqualine
Price : CA$20.00 for 0.084 fl.oz. (2.5 ml.)
Where to buy : www.maccosmetics.com
Using period : 1 year
Why I bought : I saw my friend wore this color. So I tried it on me. This color is definitely great for chic look.

Benefits :
  • Super long lasting waterproof and non-smudge eyeliner. Bright teal with gold pearl - gorgeous color!
Application :
  • Applies with its own brush.
Cautions : Very hard to wipe it off. Not all eye makeup remover can remove this eye liner. The texture is quite thick so it is quite difficult to make a crisp line.

Satisfaction : 90% I absolutely love this color.

Re-purchase : 70 % I will definitely buy again. However, it will be a long time until this one is empty because this is not the color for everyday use.

Main ingredients : Water (purified), Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Hectorite, Glyceryl Stearate, TEA-Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Acrylates Crosspolymer, Oleyl Alcohol, Isopropyparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Ferric Ferrocyanide

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online